Cookie Policy

Our site uses cookies. To find out more about cookies and how we use them please click here. If you continue to use our site we'll assume you consent to our use of cookies.

Report Abuse

If you think a child or young person is being harmed or is at risk of being harmed then you must contact Children Social Work Services and tell them your concerns.

You can report your concerns by calling the Solihull MASH Team on 0121 788 4300 (Monday-Thursday 8.45am-5.20pm, Friday 8.45pm-4.30pm).

If you are calling out working hours (evening, weekends or bank holidays) call the Emergency Duty Team on 0121 605 6060.

If you think a child or young person is in immediate danger, call the emergency services on 999.

If you work with children or young people and have concerns, the multi-agency referral form can be accessed here.

 Professionals should check the Thresholds guidance  before making a referral to make sure the child gets the right service.

When reporting a concern please be prepared to provide as much information about the child/young person as possible, including: the child/young person's name, age, gender, ethnicity, first language, address, who lives at the home; including other children and parents/carers, details of nursery, school, college. However if you do not have all of this information it should not stop you reporting a concern.

Alternatively, concerns can be reported to the NSPCC on 0800 800 5000.

Children and Young People

If you are a child or young person and you have worries or concerns, you can call ChildLine on 0800 1111.


If you are concerned about on-line safety report it on the link below;